Our organic strategies are fueled by content.
We are looking for a digital content creator to assist with the execution of organic social strategies including social media content creation, scheduling, and monitoring as well as other content to support our organic digital strategies.
The candidate should have:
- Experience and knowledge of all major social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube.
- A working knowledge of Google My Business set-up and profile optimization.
- A good eye for social graphics design. We’ll provide direction, templates, photography and access to our Canva account, but we’ll need you to make sure graphics look good on social and stay on brand for our clients.
- Experience using social scheduling and monitoring tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML emails as it pertains to updating and graphics and content in email templates.
- Solid writing skills and the ability to create engaging content.
The ideal candidate would have ongoing availability to assist with our digital content execution and help us increase social media and email offerings for our clients.
Our agency is currently a team of 2 but we’re looking to grow our team through a network of awesome independent contractors. We are broken into web design/SEO and content/social. You will primarily be working on the content/social side, but we always have an eye on SEO and overall organic strategy.
If you’ve got a passion for social media and digital content, are looking for flexible hours and want a fun creative team, apply today.